Saturday, June 4, 2011

Trip in Review: ALASKA

I saw...
 &&
 among many other animals! 

We went
 and had a...

 checked out the Salty Dawg Saloon...

 and got stuck in a fishing net...
 Spent quality time together...

 Only brought a little bit of stuff!
 I stayed here for a night...

 and here for 2 weeks...
 Found my pirate home!
 Went camping!
 laughed with her...
 successfully built a fire without hairspray...
 saw some amazing views...



&& Spent time with my dad! 
I also saw...
-puffins
-moose
-bald eagles
-otters
-minki whale
-dolphins
-harbor seals
-moose
-bald eagles
-beautiful mountains
-my aunt Linda, Uncle Paul, Cousin Maya, Dad, and brother (among many strangers!)
-lots of boats!
-Halibut Cove & Gull Island
-Russian Village
-Homer Spit
-little shops
-the airport!
-glaciers! (lawrence, beloit, marquette,)



I had SO MUCH FUN! I spent so much time with family and it was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment