I saw this tonight with my mom...
...and can I say...OH EM GEE! It was HILARIOUS!!! There were many serious moments that make you think, but there was SO much laughter involved as well! Everytime I felt that the movie would go one way...it would take a detour and hilarity would ensue! The main character, Annie, has a lot of shit happening to her that is depressing and totally sucks...most of it is her choices and her reactions to it make you feel...bad for her..and can I say..although my life has never been like hers... (for the most part!) I know that I have definitely felt like her before! She was relatable and that was the BEST PART!! She was also incredibly funny and fun to watch! The other bridesmaids were interesting..and the bride is just trying to find her way through a new "battlefield" if you will! Anyways, it was a really awesome movie and you will definitly find me buying it (maybe when its CHEAP!) or at least renting it a few times!
A quote from the movie that I really liked was said by Megan...
"You are your biggest problem...and you are the solution."
p.s. right now im clearing out my room and packing stuff up!!! i found lots of clothes to sell to platos closet && donate!!! :)

...also...saw whitney today!!! it was awesome and so nice to catch up with her!!! we went to sonic, grabbed a bite to eat and talked..caught up and chit chatted! :)
ReplyDelete